Thursday, March 10, 2011

Vitamin & Mineral Supplements: What's Essential?

Are vitamin and mineral supplements really necessary? Can they really improve vitality & longevity?

As a nutrition and fitness professional, I’ve been studying micronutrients and supplements for over 15 years. I have people ask me the following questions on a weekly and sometimes daily basis. Can you identify?


• I’m confused about vitamin/mineral supplements. I hear conflicting advice from different sources.


• Do supplements really work; will they really make a difference in my health?


• Can’t I get all the nutrients I need by eating really healthy?


• At what age is it necessary and/or safe to begin taking a supplement?

• Are all supplement brands created equal?


• There are so many different vitamin, mineral, and nutrient supplements on the market, how do I know what I should be taking?


• How do I know I’m getting the best quality supplements?


• Supplements seem pretty expensive, is there a way that I can get what I really need without paying a fortune?


If you would like to have these questions answered for yourself, then you are invited to join us for a special doTerra Lifelong Vitality Program webinar on Saturday March 12th at 9am PST/10am MST/11am CST/noon EST. You must pre-register below. This is an open webinar and you are welcome to invite others to register and attend.

1. Please join my Webinar.

https://www1.gotowebinar.com/register/630698641

2. You will be connected to audio using your computer's microphone and speakers (VoIP). A headset is recommended.

Or, you may select "Use Telephone " after joining the Webinar.

Dial +1 (484) 589-1011

Access Code: 324-103-067

Audio PIN: Shown after joining the meeting

Webinar ID: 630-698-641


Presented by Melissa Guthrie, BSc, ACE – Nutritionist, Fitness Trainer, Health Educator.


To Your Best Health,

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home