Tuesday, August 31, 2010

What Does It Take to Achieve & Maintain Ideal Body Weight?

What does it take to achieve and maintain ideal body weight?

There are no magic pills, no effortless elixirs, no quick fixes. It does take effort, it does take commitment, it does take discipline, it does take action. So now that we’ve got that out of the way, let me share with you the good news.

I went through my own journey to achieving and maintaining ideal body weight. It began at the age of 12 when I came to my breaking point and decided that I was not going to be the fat kid any longer. Through my own initiative I started a daily exercise program and began a self-study course in nutrition. I didn’t have much professional assistance – what can you do at twelve years of age? Can’t drive, no job, no money, can’t get a gym membership, etc. So doing the best I could with the resources I had, my journey to ideal weight took about 6 years. The great news is I did it!

I achieved my ideal body weight during my freshman year of college and have maintained it now for over 14 years. And because of what I know and the healthy lifestyle habits that have become who I am, not just what I do I will be able to maintain my ideal weight for the rest of my life. Now that is complete FREEDOM, especially compared to the bondage I lived in as a fat, unhappy, self-conscious, unhealthy kid.

Of course, my own experience led me to dedicate my life to the study of fitness and nutrition, including two degrees in nutritional science and exercise physiology. I feel one of my life’s purposes is to bless and serve people all over the world, of all ages in leading the healthiest lives possible as well as achieving and maintaining ideal body weight. Fortunately, I have been able to create and to discover resources that can aid and assist people in reaching their goals much more quickly than I did. I will be sharing some of what I’ve found this evening on a special webinar .

“Achieving and Maintaining Ideal Body Weight with Proper Nutrition & Essential Oils” Webinar

Date: Tuesday August 31st at 6pm PST/7pm MST/8pm CST/9pm EST
Location: Where ever you are – it’s a Webinar!
Please Pre-Register by going to: https://www2.gotowebinar.com/register/713601411

The hope of achieving and maintaining an ideal body weight can be a struggle and seem like the impossible dream for many individuals of all ages.

Join us for a special Look Young, Feel Young webinar event in which we will be discussing simple steps to achieving and maintaining ideal body weight through proper nutrition and the use of certified pure therapeutic grade essential oils.

Presented by Melissa Guthrie, BSc Exercise Physiology & Nutritional Science, Fitness Trainer & Nutrition Coach.



To Your Best Health,
Melissa Guthrie
Triumph Training Nutrition Coach & Fitness Trainer
Health & Wellness Educator
Healthy Cooking Enthusiast
Competitive Triathlete

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home